Sunday, July 15, 2012

Raspberry Brie Pastries


I know, I know.  I have a lot of posts that involve berries but I cannot help it.  Berries are my favorite fruits.  One of my coworkers opened up his awesome boat to us for a team-building trip.  It just happened to be the perfect weather day as well.  This is how perfect it was...isn't the sky just absolutely gorgeous? 


The summer sky's blush reminds me of raspberries so I took inspiration from that & made raspberry brie pastries for our boat trip.  Yuuuuum!

Raspberry Brie Pastries

8 slices of brie
1 tube of croissant dough (mine came from Trader Joe's)
2 tb sugar
40 fresh raspberries

- Preheat oven according to the dough's instructions.
- Divide the dough into 8 triangles.
- Place a slice of brie on the widest section of each piece of dough.
- Place 5 raspberries on top of the brie.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tb of sugar on top of raspberries.
- Roll dough like a croissant & bake according to the dough's instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment